Best python libraries
- Very basic and slower
- Adequate for basic mathematical operations like sum, exponential, modulus, etc.
- Not useful when dealing with complex mathematical operations like multiplication of matrices
- Most widely used for carrying out mathematical operations that involve matrices
- High calculations speed due to its use of C-API
- Provides all the scientific tools for Python - various models for mathematical optimization, linear algebra, Fourier Transforms, etc.
- The numpy module provides the basic data structure of array to the SciPy library
- Statistical computations that involve descriptive statistics, inference as well as estimation for the various statistical models
- Efficient statistical exploration of data
- Suitable for Machine Learning Mathematical aspect of Data Science
- Facilitate easy classification, regression, and clustering techniques